很溫和扣人心弦的歌曲,被選入我的好友小星星的婚禮當中嚕!
Lydia一樣幫各位做了粗淺的翻譯,希望大家會喜歡這首歌曲!
   
What are you do for the rest of your life?
接下來的日子,你會怎麼過
?
We could watch the stars at night,

我們可以一同看著黑夜的星星
twinkling high above.

在高空中閃耀著
Cause I promise you, for the rest of your life

在接下來的日子哩,我向你保證
I will be there by your side, I will be your love.

我會陪伴在你身旁,做你的最愛

What are you do for the rest of your life?

接下來的日子,你會怎麼過?
If you believe in destiny then how can you not see

如果你相信命運,那麼就不會看不見
that Ill be with you for the rest of your life.

我就在這陪伴著你接下來的生活
Someday you will realize we were meant to be.

有ㄧ天你將明白,我們天生就註定在一起

Time flies on gilded wings and faith in my heart it sings,

光陰輝煌的掠過,信念始終在我心中唱著
but I just have to know one thing...
我心中只需要明白這件事


What are you do for the rest of your life?

接下來的日子,你會怎麼過?
Could I be the only one to know this part of you?

我能夠成為是那個懂你心意的人吧!
And you will find, for the rest of your life

最後你將會發現接下來的日子
that I will love you for the rest of mine.

我會全新全意的愛你
Yes I will love you for the rest of mine...

是的,我用我的一生愛著你

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Lydia T 的頭像
    Lydia T

    Lydia的生活觀察筆記

    Lydia T 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()